Week One in Costa Rica🇨🇷

This week was an amazing first week in Costa Rica!! It is such a beautiful country and it’s astonishing that the Lord has created these unique plants, animals, and nature to worship Him just as he has created us to do! 

After our travel day on Sunday, we got right into full emersion! I attend my Spanish grammar and language classes each morning, which have been so fruitful already! My classes are delivered only in Spanish and there's been a lot of information in a short time, but it’s amazing that my mind has been created in a way that allows me to learn another language!  

In the afternoons, we have visited San Jose and Cartago, a very busy city and a mountain town with ruins, respectively. Among all the things we got to experience this week, I think my favorite parts were being able to study while watching a futbol game with our host parents, and walking through the markets in San Jose and Cartago.  

The sunsets have been absolutely amazing and are such a sweet reminder that the Lord is still control, even in Costa Rica! Thank you for your continued prayers and support! Would you specifically pray for:

  • continued safety for our team and the other students from other colleges studying at the institute
  • intentionality in seeking the ways in which the Lord is working around me!
  • my host parents, Mr. Otto and Mrs. Emilia, that they would see the light of Christ through me, even if I can’t speak much of their language yet!

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1PODxpKpgKItpVlaC4klSxs42vhZg2BLZ

Comments